It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Post subject: Pathfinder/ North Bay & Area
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:07 am 
Noob

Greetings fellow Nerds....I mean Saviours of Kingdoms and heroic Monster Slayers.

Background:
I am currently looking for players for some good old laid back Tabletop RPG using the PATHFINDER system. I'm trying to revive my TTRPG days from the late 80's/early 2000's. Back then, while still living in Sweden I played just about every genre of TTRPG, from Sci-Fi (d6 pool Star Wars), horror, cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic, high fantasy (LOTR), pig-farmer fantasy (low fantasy).

Me as a GM:
Although Pathfinder is very rule-heavy, I use the rules to support the story, never the other way around. My role as GM is to keep the Adventure fun and the plot moving forward. I have only used miniatures once in my life to play out combat encounters as I'm leaning much more towards a 'Theatre of the mind' approach. I am, however, open to try it out should the players feel more comfortable using miniatures and such.

What I'm looking for:
Experienced players, new players, doesn't matter. Somewhat mentally adult, not rule-nazis preferred. In/close to North Bay preferred. If I decide to try run a game via G+ or similar (once I figure out how that works), distance won't matter so much of course.

Interested?
Shoot me a pm here or email me at:
martinkennedy7504@hotmail.com
Feel free to suggest or comment.

Game on!

///Martin

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Pathfinder/ North Bay & Area
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 pm 
Old Fogey

I know Ryen runs an rpg group in North Bay. You should pm him - he might be interested in amalgamating your groups. :D

OfflineProfile